Re: [linux-audio-user] question for Delta 1010 users

From: Joe Hartley <jh@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 26 2005 - 18:51:05 EET

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 22:18:08 -0800
Florin Andrei <florin@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> I let the system running the whole day and, when i came back home this
> evening, the power LED on the 1010 was turned off and the card was not
> passing any signal in or out. The OS was seeing it, i was able to run
> envy24control, but couldn't hear anything. Rebooting the system didn't
> help.

This sounds like usual behavior when the external box loses power. Are
you sure that you didn't plug the external box into a plug on a switch?

> Also, is your card running hot like mine does? (epecially the left-hand
> side of the box)

Mine gets moderately warm there, but it's the top thing in my rack,
and underneath is just a patchbay.

       Joe Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - jh@email-addr-hidden