Re: [linux-audio-user] upsampling wav's - ardour sessions

From: Erik de Castro Lopo <erikd-lad@email-addr-hidden-nerd.com>
Date: Sun Feb 27 2005 - 13:47:33 EET

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 12:24:27 +0100
Sebastian Gutsfeld <segoh@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> There's no sndfile-resample in debian testing or unstable (at least I
> can't find it) with the following packages installed:
>
> libsndfile1
> libsndfile1-dev
> sndfile-programs
> libsamplerate0
> libsamplerate0-dev

Sorry, I thought the Debian maintainer made sndfile-resample
an installation binary.

You should probably raise a bug against the libsamplerate0
package.

Your only option is the get sndfile-resample now is to install
from source.

Erik

  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam@email-addr-hidden-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)
"The growing and dangerous intrusion of this new technology,
threatens an entire industry's economic vitality and future
security." -- Jack Valenti (MPAA president) on the video
cassette recorder, 1982.