[linux-audio-user] upsampling wav's - ardour sessions

From: MarC <marc_contrib@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 26 2005 - 15:50:24 EET

Hi,
I'm using ardour to record and I have recorded my songs at 44100 until
now. Now I want to switch to 48000.
What's the easiest way (always within the best way to do it) to convert
my sessions to 48000?
I would like something automatic like running a script before starting
an ardour session at 44100 or clicking some option at ardour to import it.

I have googled this issue and I found:
http://sr-convert.sourceforge.net/

but it's not debian-packaged yet and I'm too lazy now...
maybe ecasound? but I'm afraid it doesn't consider so much things as
sr-convert...