Re: [linux-audio-user] USX2Y rawusb mode

From: Spencer Russell <Spencer.Russell@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Feb 27 2005 - 18:05:45 EET

Ahh, that worked. It also apparantly lets me access channels 3
and 4! Unfortunately, I can't keep it running long enough to play
with it. Jackd exits after a short time, at the same time that
usb_submit_urb() returns -11, on line 199 of usbusx2yaudio.c.
Running jackd again after it's given that error seems to pretty
consistantly hang my system completely. Is there any more
advanced debugging I can do to try to track down the problem?

-spencer