Re: [linux-audio-user] PD and OSC

From: Spencer Russell <Spencer.Russell@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 28 2005 - 18:06:20 EET

I did a search for pd-osc on apt-get.org. It's a great site to
find unofficial .deb packages, but I just searched for powerpc
packages, and there weren't any for pd-osc. I was able to
download the source for the externals, but couldn't get it to
compile. This is the command I used to download the externals:

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@email-addr-hidden:/cvsroot/pure-data \
co externals

hopefully you have better luck with compilation.

-spencer