Re: [linux-audio-user] Synthesis Tools: What to use and how to use it?

From: Michael Wagner <mw@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 07 2005 - 22:00:40 EET

Quoting Michael Wagner <mw@email-addr-hidden>:

Thanks a lot for your responses and the input you all provided!

So, it seems, that the choice of the language to use is more a matter of taste
and there seem to be no real drawbacks between them.

Anyway, from what I have seen so far, I think, for starters, I'll give Pd a
try... In synthesis, graphical representation in my opinion really makes
sense...
Just one more question: How does it look with Jack support in Pd? IIRC I found
some old posts on mailinglist-archives about patches, but I didn't actually
find one...

-Michael