re: [linux-audio-user] ANNOUNCE kluppe 0.3

From: <joke@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 09 2005 - 13:11:02 EET

Hi Dieb,
here is Julien Ottavi from apodio/apo33!
how are you?
I have just update your kluppe0.3, nice work, sound really better!
I have just a little remark : if we put more than 3 looper (depend on the qize
of the screen) but we always can't use the fourth, do you think you will
integrate an "elevator" on the right of your kluppe ? could be useful...
Also do you think you will integrate some midi control for volume, rec, play,
pitch...etc? I made a lot of demos with Kluppe and many musicians are really
interesting into it, for example guitarist, but they want to use their foot midi
control to sample their sound...
otherwise thanks for the job it's really nice tool!

cheers

julien

> dear LAUsers!
>
> after a long period of inactivity and a month of programming, i am happy to
announce version 0.3 of my jackified loopplayer kluppe.