Re: [linux-audio-user] Filling in some holes in my largely limited linux and audio knowledge

From: Clemens Ladisch <clemens@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 14:32:20 EET

thewade wrote:
> Before you publish a track, either on CD or on the net, how do you
> insure someone else wont put their name on your track and take credit
> for it?

I don't think you can buy insurance against that case.

If you want to ensure that nobody rips you off, either add evil DRM,
or threaten to pursue them with a pack of evil lawyers. In the latter
case, it helps if you can prove that you created it (e.g., with a
copyright registration).

Regards,
Clemens