Re: [linux-audio-user] Ardour + Hydrogen : sync Together

From: Sampo Savolainen <v2@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 21 2005 - 11:20:39 EET

Both applications are capable of syncing to jack. Set both to do that, and
they will sync together.

In ardour: windows->options->sync->Positional sync = Sync with JACK
In hydrogen: in the main window, there is a "jack transport" setting which
should have a green "light" in it.

  Sampo

Quoting ish@email-addr-hidden: