Re: [linux-audio-user] Splitting while recording

From: Dubphil <dubphil@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 21 2005 - 23:54:53 EET

On Mon, Mar 21, 2005 at 08:35:19PM +0100, Robert Jonsson wrote:
> Was it the Input or the Track meter that you checked?

I checked both the input and the track meter.

> The track meter by
> default shows the output of the track. To see the real level going into the
> track either check the input meter or click the [pre] button.

So if the fact of pressing the [Pre] button and check the level of the track is equivalent to check the level of the input.

Perhaps there is a difference on the level graduation I mean the yellow
and red zones between MuSE and Rezound...

Is there any standard about those green yellow and red zones on a vu
meter ? Or each developpers choose the way he will manage this ?

Regards

Philippe