Re: [linux-audio-user] Magnifying LilyPond output by using landscape mode?

From: Mario Lang <mlang@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 20:45:51 EET

Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden> writes:

> Without a solution for your problem:
>
> On Tuesday 22 March 2005 17:58, Mario Lang wrote:
>> P.S.: In case you're confused after reading this, I am blind, and tactile
>> print is the only way for me to access graphical content right now.
>
> How are you doing this? With a matrix printer? Is the cardridge still inside
> and filled, or are your printouts invisible for non-tactile persons? (Basic
> encryption ;-) )

No, I use a Picture In A Flash by Quantech:

http://www.quantech.com.au/products/quantum_products/tactile/piaf.htm

You use a special type of paper, print on it with a normal
laser printer (or write on it with a pencil and some special ink) and
put it through the PIAF later. Its really a hyper-cool thing!

--
CYa,
  Mario