Re: [linux-audio-user] Jack problem: crackling sound

From: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Mar 26 2005 - 01:21:34 EET

Another one bites the problem...

On Friday 25 March 2005 22:44, MarC wrote:
> if you want to hear what I listen:
> http://www.telefonica.net/web2/mrvinyes/marc/noise.ogg
> (maybe we've got different problems)

I didn't listen to your file, will do later on, but:

I recently tested my tascam us-122 under live-settings and altough it runs
stable I get some artefact like from a cheap compression. They come, last a
while go away, come again, go again and so on. Seems periodically but I
didn't test on the long run.

I am driving it 48kHz and 24bit...

Arnold

--
There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the
Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be