[linux-audio-user] DVDA-Author (DVD-Audio) - Status update

From: Dave Chapman <dave@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Mar 27 2005 - 14:14:27 EEST

Hi,

Just to give a status update on my DVD-Audio authoring program
(dvda-author), the latest "alpha" release now includes the following
features:

* 9 Groups of tracks, each group containing up to 99 tracks (the DVD-A
limits)
* 16-bit and 24-bit Stereo
* 16-bit mono (24-bit mono may work, but is untested)
* All 6 DVD-A samplerates supported (44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96KHz,
176.4KHz and 192KHz)
* Gapless playback
* Native FLAC support (use FLAC files as input)

I'm afraid that it still doesn't support multi-channel, but that will
come. It's a low priority for me because I only have a stereo setup.

It can be downloaded from here:

http://dvd-audio.sourceforge.net/alpha/

Regards,

Dave.