Re: [linux-audio-user] Ardour and Hydrogen...issues with Jack Transport

From: Russell Hanaghan <hanaghan@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 08:20:26 EEST

Esben Stien wrote:

>Russell Hanaghan <hanaghan@email-addr-hidden> writes:
>

>>Just so I'm clear, this is a Hydrogen known issue?
>>

>Hmm, I might have misread your problem. The problem which is known is
>that you cannot monitor the inputs when using jack transport. You are
>able to record the inputs, but you cannot listen to them through
>ardour while recording (monitor).
>
>If you are having a problem where you cannot record at all, then it's
>another bug.

No, your correct in your first reading. I did not try any other type of
inputs except Hydrogen but I believe this is the issue as you have
outlined. Just caught me off guard because around beta 11.2 I did a
bunch of recordings syncing Muse and RG with Ardour via Jack_transport
and it was fine.

thanks

R~