[linux-audio-user] argument goes too far

From: Noah Roberts <roberts.noah@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 22:49:46 EEST

One of the subscribers to this list took my email address, which they
got from this list, and signed me up for spam with various "single
opt-in" lists in revenge for me telling them I was filing all future
messages from them in my spam box.

I know that I would want to know that someone like that has access to
my email address so I tell you now. The evidence is pretty
clear...they did it. I am not going to name names for obvious
reasons, but keep it in mind when you post to this list. I have
informed the owner and their ISP...who knows what will happen, if
anything.