[linux-audio-user] public apology and withdrawal

From: Shayne O'Connor <forums@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 00:52:01 EEST

unfortunately, it is true that i signed noah up for spam - after
receiving a bunch of spam yesterday, and with my troll-like rage still
brewing over our exchanges, i expediently blamed noah and signed him up
on one of the pages the spam led to.

i know this is unforgivable, and i feel terrible, hence this
embarrassing public apology - most of all to noah, but also to the group
for betraying its trust and letting my unjustified anger get the better
of me.

just so i can feel the full force of my mistake, and also as some form
of contrition, i welcome one and all who is horrified by my actions to
sign me up for whatever spam they want.

forums@email-addr-hidden
machine@email-addr-hidden
shunichi@email-addr-hidden

but i guess any @machinehasnaogenda.com address will do.

also, my shame is so great that i will have to unsubscribe from the
lists for a while (as soon as the unsubscribe page is back up).

i feel terrible, and i offer my sincere aplogies.

shayne