[linux-audio-user] Re: public apology and withdrawal

From: Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 31 2005 - 01:21:56 EEST

Hello Shayne,

The E-Mail I use on this list, is old as I use Linux, exactly 6 years
this month. Because I do not like to change my E-Mail each week, I
receive (depends of the day of the week) between 200 and 8000 (!!!)
SPAMs per day. Thats normaly, because most Mailinglist I am subscribed
are in public archives.

If you have problems, install spamassassin, razor and sisters...
I have a very big blacklist of E-mails from Virus-Scanners and
MAILER-DAEMONS which mean, they can bomb me with non-delivery
messages (messages coming from mailinglists).

On some lists like the LKM nobody complain about SPAM...

For 1 1/2 years it WAS HEAVY... minumum 40 SPAMs per day, but
now ist realy silent because they have installed SPAM-Stopers.

In this time, wher tha half worls think, they can earn money
with spamming, you can nothing do as filtering.

OK, I collect the SPAMs in a postgresql database and if I get
to much from Germany or France I give it to the Justice...

Easy for me, because I live in Strasbourg/France, where Germany
is only in a distance of 100 meters.

So believe me: Filter the SPAM and shut up. :-)

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi