Re: [linux-audio-user] L1 and Q10 functional look-alikes?

From: Brad Fuller <brad@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 06:28:34 EEST

Steve Harris wrote:

>You can use the "fast lookahead limiter" and "triple band parametric"
>(actually 3 band para + low and high shelves) EQ from my plugin
>collection, using a batch processing capable tool like ecasound or
>applyplugin.

Thanks Steve, I'm trying your "triple band parametric" and I can't get
the High-shelving freq to cut off fast enough. Perhaps I have the args
wrong: I have the last args as: -70 5536 1, but it seems a gentle
decline. Am I doing something wrong? I'd like to have a brick at 5k. Can
that be done?

Oh, BTW: why are the Q's limited to 4?