Re: [linux-audio-user] OT Spam

From: Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer <perezmeyer@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 31 2005 - 00:40:56 EEST

El mié, 30-03-2005 a las 05:12, Arnold Krille escribió:
[snip]
> Why do I get so much spam? Because I write in mailinglists (like this one)
> which have public archives and because I have a homepage...
>
> Arnold

Just to comment, no to begin a war:

Same situation here, but in my case spam seems to be "periodical",
sometimes I get ~20, sometimes none. I don't know if my ISP runs a spam
filter.
I'm also suscribed to 11 mailinglist, all public, and have a webpage. I
don't use any spam filter, but I do two things:
* Everytime my e-mail address is written in the webpage, I put it
mynameNOMESPAMEES(en/at)PORFAVORTELOPIDOmyhost.com.mycountrysuffix . The
mix of spanish words seems to work very fine.
* In mailing list, I write a personal e-mail to everyone who responds