Re: [linux-audio-user] more odd music

From: Shayne O'Connor <forums@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Apr 11 2005 - 05:00:30 EEST

Ryan Gallagher wrote:

> I was actually just about to offer up another little "riff" solely for
> the purpose of allowing people to remix or build on it in some way!
> It's very different from the other stuff but here it is:
>
> http://ruinaudio.com/media/spbt.mp3
>
> If you or anyone would like this in .wav feel free to ask.

after a long period of system tweaking, recording, bug-ridding, i've
just been going through a back-log of music made with linux, and fuck
ryan - this rocks!

can i grab some ogg's of the two seperate tracks (bass/guitar)? this is
the sort of thing i'd love to remix! ever since i moved to linux i
haven't really touched any beats or loops ... this could be a slow-burn
stomper!

shayne