Re: [linux-audio-user] trying to get hdsp working

From: derek holzer <derek@email-addr-hidden-i.net>
Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 13:08:24 EEST

Hi again,

Wolfgang Woehl wrote:

> As you seem to have "alias snd-card-0 snd-intel8x0" in
> your /etc/modules.conf your internal sound card gets initialized first.

I would agree with Wolfgang. I always have my HDSP in the first
position, and the builtin card second. You have to mess around with a
few things when you don't have th HDSP in order to get things running on
the builtin card, but that's nothing that a few settings or a nicely
written .asoundrc can't fix.

d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl