Re: [linux-audio-user] Weird JACK behaviour w/ Qjackctl

From: Christoph Eckert <mchristoph.eckert@email-addr-hidden-online.de>
Date: Thu May 05 2005 - 00:10:27 EEST

Hi Rui,

> If just by removing the qjackctlrc would suffice to make
> the "notches" go away, then I'll strongly recommend for you
> to move your old configuration file somewhere else (please,
> DO NOT DELETE it) so that its not thrown out and otherwise
> lost for further investigation by comparison.

well, I guess that it has been a problem with silly settings
of my config caused by JACK details ignorance ;-) .

Anyway, I kept the file producing notches. Restoring it
reproduces the notches.

With the new config created by moving the old one qjackctl
works really great, no notches anymore, so I'm really glad
and I'd like to thank you again for qjackctl :) .

 Best regards

    ce