Re: [linux-audio-user] MIDI keyboard recommendations?

From: Frank Barknecht <fbar@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 13 2005 - 12:22:05 EEST

Hallo,
Clemens Ladisch hat gesagt: // Clemens Ladisch wrote:

> October wrote:
> > Some of the google searchs I've read seem to be of the
> > opinion that USB MIDI under linux is not yet ready for
> > prime time.
>
> That's wrong.

I support this: I would always prefer USB midi device over a pure midi
device now. It's very easy to set up (with class-compliant devices)
very stable and works on all modern computers especially laptops which
don't have midi interfaces in general. YOu can also work around the
problem, that many Laptop soundcards (USB) often miss midi interfaces.

Ciao

          _ __latest track: "scans" _ http://footils.org/cms/show/41