Re: [linux-audio-user] Work in progress: "Big Big"

From: <james@email-addr-hidden-dot-dat.net>
Date: Wed May 25 2005 - 20:54:14 EEST

On Mon, 23 May, 2005 at 02:27PM -0400, Paul Winkler spake thus:
> Hiya,
>
> Just to join the fun of people posting linux-made work ...
> Here's my current work in progress, it's a demo of my two-piece band
> Tailhead, recorded and rough-mixed in Ardour.
>
> http://www.slinkp.com/~paul/bigbig_roughmix2.mp3
>
> Jeffrey Von Ragan plays drums, percussion, and sings,
> and he wrote most of the music. I play bass and guitar and wear the
> engineer hat.
>
> I'd be curious to hear what people think of the music and
> the overall mix.
>
> I don't want to bias any comments, so for now I'll hold back the
> technical details and our future plans for this track
> (there's still some work we want to do on it).

Good work!

I remember someone mentioning that they kept links to all this stuff -
is that still happening? I'm sure I've missed a few and with the
quality of stuff being produced lately, that would be a shame.

Jaems

(By Vance Petree, Virginia Power)