[linux-audio-user] Work in progress: "Big Big"

From: Paul Winkler <pw_lists@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon May 23 2005 - 21:27:16 EEST

Hiya,

Just to join the fun of people posting linux-made work ...
Here's my current work in progress, it's a demo of my two-piece band
Tailhead, recorded and rough-mixed in Ardour.

http://www.slinkp.com/~paul/bigbig_roughmix2.mp3

Jeffrey Von Ragan plays drums, percussion, and sings,
and he wrote most of the music. I play bass and guitar and wear the
engineer hat.

I'd be curious to hear what people think of the music and
the overall mix.

I don't want to bias any comments, so for now I'll hold back the
technical details and our future plans for this track
(there's still some work we want to do on it).

--
Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com