Re: [linux-audio-user] Lend me your ears

From: <james@email-addr-hidden-dot-dat.net>
Date: Tue May 31 2005 - 15:06:25 EEST

On Tue, 31 May, 2005 at 12:45PM +0200, Arnold Krille spake thus:
> On Tuesday 31 May 2005 11:41, james@email-addr-hidden-dot-dat.net wrote:
> > > First thought: Vinyl-Plugin RulZ!!!
> > I'm sure it does. Not on this track, though, sorry :)
>
> The first seconds sound like vinyl-plugin with an automated stop at the right
> time...

I can't use syth plugins in cheesetracker, just effects. There's no
way to control the parameters of plugins within a track, which is annoying.

> > > Second thought: a bit more of the bass-line, perhaps just around the
> > > 800Hz to give it more bait.
> > Noted.
>
> In the meantime I am unsure if this will work, since the 800Hz are my
> experience from real electric basses, not electronics. Could be your samples
> don`t have any signal there, so just try.

I think I have it sorted. A full version will be on it's way soon...

> Arnold

(By Vance Petree, Virginia Power)