Re: [linux-audio-user] Lend me your ears

From: Chaz Worm <ewf@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue May 31 2005 - 16:46:58 EEST

I really love the vinyl plug-in. I guess that is what it is. It gives
the opening the same feel as that one Primitive Radio Gods song that I
love.
I don't think the bass is too buried. I'm a professional bass player
and I would love to be that loud in the mix of 50% of the country gigs
I've done. Country soundmen are the worst for burying bass. They have
no concept that it doesn't really compete for any other frequencies
volume but still yet, I always get buried. Most country shows I play I
don't even care if I play the chords. I just dance around on stage.
Nobody can hear me anyway.
Maybe that is why local country sux.

chaz