Re: [linux-audio-user] Delta 1010

From: Russell Hanaghan <hanaghan@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jun 01 2005 - 16:01:05 EEST

Kevin Sookocheff wrote:

>Hey everyone,
>
> I'm looking at an audio interface/sound card for pro recording. Anyone had
>any success with the Delta 1010 under Linux (Fedora Core 3 - CCRMA)? I found
>a great deal on a used on so thought I'd check.
>
>Thanks,
>Kevin

I bought a used Delta 1010LT from Ebay last year. I run it on an Athalon
XP 2500 / Asus Mobo w 1gb ram. I paid $165.00 IIRC. This card is
awesome for the money! Only problem with the cheaper LT is some cross
talk isolation issues due to the cheaper RCA pigtails.

Either way, I have been doing some work with it recently and it is just
killer for the money.

R~