Re: [linux-audio-user] Linux Audio on cluster systems

From: Frank smith <hg@email-addr-hidden-links.net>
Date: Fri Jun 03 2005 - 19:47:16 EEST

Hey thats what I am waiting for.
I'm using two machines at the moment, 1 for mutlitrack Studio1 (I would
like to synch 2 machine here running ardour for 64 tracks)
and another box to master to.

But a true cluster would be superb for a professional studio.
Very nice idea if you could get the throughput.
I assume that would be the problem.

cheers
Bob