[linux-audio-user] Terratec Aureon 7.1 Universe problems again

Date: Sun Jun 12 2005 - 19:01:59 EEST

I have narrowed my problems down so far that I have a workaround now.

To sum it up, I loose my analog audio output at every reboot with my
terratec aureon 7.1 universe.
I can get the sound working again if I change the rate in .asoundrc and
change the rate in alsamixer to some new matching value.
Is there any clue in this that someone might be able to help me with a
permanent solution to my problem?

I also have a slight problem with clicking on all bitrates for the
analog output, no matter what period_size and buffer_size I set.
Is there anything besides these two settings that I should be looking at?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

/Brian