[linux-audio-user] rtlimits - help?

From: Florian Schmidt <mista.tapas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jun 14 2005 - 14:27:33 EEST

Hi,

i was wondering if anyone could give me a summary of how rtlimit works
[i myself still use the realtime lsm]. I'm in the process of moving my
old wiki stuff to a wordpress installation and have also created a page
about rtlimit, but it's still lacking content [i got jonathan's
announcement mails on set_rtlimit on it though].

I'm still missing the big picture: What exactly is rtlimit and how does
it work? Is it in the same vein as ulimit?

The page is here:

http://www.affenbande.org/~tapas/wordpress/?page_id=22

btw: this software doesn't have quite the ease of use as a wiki, but it
has a working user signup thingy, so people can leave comments, etc.

--
Palimm Palimm!
http://affenbande.org/~tapas/