Re: [linux-audio-user] midisport 2x2

From: svoufff <svoufff@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jul 05 2005 - 03:21:15 EEST

I've done that already, it works if i unplug then replug the interface, but
it's still not powered up after a machine start.Nothing in dmesg either.All
the files are there but nothing happens.
On the usb port next to this one , i have a Iriver player connected and it
works perfect, but no way to fire up the 2x2.
Thanks anyway for the help.