Re: [linux-audio-user] More output

From: Mario Lang <mlang@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jul 08 2005 - 09:18:28 EEST

james@email-addr-hidden-dot-dat.net writes:

> After the recent glut of very good stuff coming through the lists, I
> feel less inclined to expose myself.
>
> But I will anyway.

Man, I just discovered your music page and listened to most of your tracks,
and I have to say, I am truly fascinated. You're doing great!!! music.
BeatFun is exactly the kind of thing that would have had me completely freak
out if played on a loud PA at some in/outdoor party. All this flangery
tracker effect stuff reminds me very much so of my old tracker days. Its kind
of sad that I never found a usable tracker on Linux anymore. I used to use
modedit 3.01 under DOS, and happened to be very creative with it.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I'd buy this stuff if it was on vinyl :-)

Go Go Go!

--
CYa,
  Mario