[linux-audio-user] More output

From: <james@email-addr-hidden-dot-dat.net>
Date: Thu Jul 07 2005 - 19:42:15 EEST

After the recent glut of very good stuff coming through the lists, I
feel less inclined to expose myself.

But I will anyway.

http://dis-dot-dat.net/content/music/calmer.ogg

And swap the ogg for mp3 if you prefer it.

Jamin is playing silly buggers, so it hasn't gone through my usual
final compression to sort out levels, but I'm not going to play with
it any more.

I can't play guitar, so I've tried to make something that sounds like
an electric guitar. It's actually a mangled sample from ZynAddSubFX,
so it's probably better to call it an ecclectic guitar.

Anyway, comments not just welcomed, but begged for, as usual.

James

(By Vance Petree, Virginia Power)