Re: [linux-audio-user] Collaboration (was: More Homemade...)

From: Arnold Krille <arnold.krille@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jul 07 2005 - 19:25:19 EEST

Hi,

On 7/7/05, Steve D <groups@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> --when I was done playing with track volumes and Jamin's controls, I
> record-enabled the new empty stereo track in Ardour, clicked the master
> Record Mode button and then the Play button to get the tracks rolling.
> Ardour fed it's output to Jamin, and Jamin fed its altered result back
> to Ardour where it was recorded onto the new track.

You don't need to record the final mastered mix into a separate track
in ardour. Just create an insert in the master-channel, feed this into
jamin (and get it back). Then use the normal export-function of ardour
and select the mainout channels for the finalized file...
This will be faster(*) then normal playing time.

Arnold

(*) depending on your pc