[linux-audio-user] quattro usb (4i4o) on demudi121

From: odiv . <daniel52000@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jul 10 2005 - 19:48:43 EEST

hi linux-audio-users

i'm trying to figure out how to make my maudio quattro usb use 4i/4o (runs
only 2o) on this beautiful demudi 1.2.1. Unfortunatly im not a programmer,
so as far as I could get, I made .asoundrc in /root as it's advised by
Patrick Shirkley at www.alsa-project.com, And I think that compiling with
qinit.c is quite important too, but I get qinit.c:1:28: alsa/asoundlib.h: No
such file or directory. so I found asoundlib.h at
http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-doc/alsa-lib/asoundlib_8h-source.html (im
not sure if its it) and im not sure either where to put it, to gcc -o qinit
qinit.c -lasound -ldl -lm. This is where im standing. Could anyone give me a
push. I would really appreciate it.

thanx in advance
daniel

Undgå pop-ups med MSN Toolbar http://toolbar.msn.dk