Re: [linux-audio-user] Call for collaboration

From: Christian Schumann <schumann@email-addr-hidden-kl.de>
Date: Wed Jul 13 2005 - 19:17:36 EEST

On Wed, Jul 13, 2005 at 03:48:09PM +0100, james@email-addr-hidden-dot-dat.net wrote:
> Eeek! It's on it's way to me at the moment. Is each track a separate
> audio file that can be overlaid? Or have you chopped out the
> silences?
I have enough bandwidth, but not for hundereds of downloads.

I have done nothing to the files, if I recorded silence, it's still
there. If you want to cancel the download, do so. But if I upload the
single files from the tracks, you won't have sync of the different
guitar layers.

So if you can open the ardour session, it would be best to download it,
and tell me afterwards, so I can take the files from my server.

Christian

Dipl.-Phys. Christian Schumann   |Technische Universitaet Kaiserslautern
Mail: schumann@email-addr-hidden-kl.de  |           Fachbereich Physik
Tel.: 0631/205-4842              |     http://www.physik.uni-kl.de
Fax.: 0631/205-3902              |
Post: Erwin-Schroedinger-Strasse, D-67663 Kaiserslautern