Re: [linux-audio-user] Hey Dude Ogg update Ardour

From: Mark Constable <markc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 13 2005 - 19:17:58 EEST

On Thursday 14 July 2005 00:21, Frank smith wrote:
> New mastered Track, all open source at: www.web-links.net/ogg
> Putting Ardour through it's paces! Have a listen

I'm having difficulty downloading and playing it with bashpodder
because of the URL with an apostrophe and spaces... and I certainly
can't add it to the Wiki page at http://opensrc.org/index.php?page=RadIO

FWIW if the ogg filename was something like this then it would be
wget and file system friendly and also sort correctly in a file
listing, and also show up nicely in, say, XMMS while playing...

 2005-07-13_-_Frank_Smith_-_Hey_Dude_Wheres_My_Oil.ogg

Comments: some good guitar.... the kick/snare flams are a bit stiff
and awkward, the kick drum is too overbearing, vocals a bit distant.

--markc