[linux-audio-user] Followup to maximum ports problem

From: Brett McCoy <idragosani@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jul 14 2005 - 15:40:08 EEST

Followup to my problem yesterday:

jack_lsp showed 107 ports total between hydrogen and ardour. I still
bumped the total up to 256 to be safe. How badly will this affect
memory usage?

I was never able to get Ardour to re-open my session, it must have
gotten corrupted somehow. I deleted it (luckily, the three tracks I
already had were created from external files I had imported in) and just
rebuilt the session and haven't run into the max ports issue again yet.

-- Brett
Programmer by day, Guitarist by Night
http://www.chapelperilous.net
http://www.alhazred.com