Re: [linux-audio-user] Made with Linux

From: David Collins <davidcollins78@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jul 19 2005 - 20:46:21 EEST

It's cool to receive these sort of positive comments
guys - even if they are qualified with the opinion
that the drums are somewhat dismal/naff (..no - they
aren't hugely to my satisfaction either; and I think
that their abrupt disappearance toward the end of the
track can seem ...well ...somewhat farcical/ridiculous
).

Anyway, as I said - it was just one of the first
things I came up with in my new setup, and I was eager
to get some feedback. Now that the novelty has worn
off, I think I can venture to promise something more
structured, polished and less crude in the future.
Nice of ye to listen, and I'll be mulling over the
criticisms.

Cheers
David