Re: [linux-audio-user] Made with Linux

From: Cesare Marilungo <cesare@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jul 19 2005 - 18:02:33 EEST

Hi, I've just joined the list.

This track is beautiful. I can't stop listening to it.

I understand the critics on the drum part. But I have to disagree. The
drum pattern - but also the piano - is a bit naif, it's ingenuous.
Therefore it is beautiful. Working on it would be going in the direction
of a more commercial (some might say alternative) production, which
would be silly.

We don't need expensive software (and hardware) to make music anymore,
we don't need a publisher anymore. So we don't need to adhere to some
silly commercial cliches anymore.

Cesare Marilungo