Re: [linux-audio-user] what distro do you use?

From: Christoph Eckert <mchristoph.eckert@email-addr-hidden-online.de>
Date: Wed Jul 20 2005 - 01:50:50 EEST

Hi,

> You guessed right, mostly. It's also so that when people
> say "why don't you use Debian" I can have something to say
> other than "I've never tried it".

You cannot have had any girlfriend on this planet ;-) .

> Both somewhat weak answers, but part of the Linux culture
> seems to be trying new things out, eh?

Yes, but Gentoo feels more modern than Debian. Debian is
always a bit antiquated, while Gentoo tried to adopt new
technologies as soon as possible. Perfectly fits "trying new
things out" :) .

Have fun with Debian!

> And there never seems to be an end to the old machines that
> can be resurrected by Linux.

So don't use KDE :) .

Best regards

    ce