Re: [linux-audio-user] Noise reduction plugins

From: Kevin Cosgrove <kevinc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jul 22 2005 - 18:39:44 EEST

On 22 July 2005 at 10:03, Steve Harris <S.W.Harris@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> I dont think it can. GUI apps under linux are remarkably poor for thier
> scriptability on the whole...

I saw something on gnu.announce yesterday about some open source software,
which had among it's features the ability to record/playback mouse
movements, clicks, and other keyboard input. This might allow some
scripting of a GUI app. Check the GNU site for this. I wish I could
remember the name; it was 5 letters and started with a G. Hmm, maybe
the last two letters were ss, maybe not. I'm a big help, aren't I...

--
Kevin