Re: [linux-audio-user] More music -> Even more music

From: Esben Stien <b0ef@email-addr-hidden-stien.name>
Date: Mon Jul 25 2005 - 20:49:05 EEST

October <extremecs@email-addr-hidden> writes:

> Very nice tracks, both of them!

Yeah, I was moving too;)

> habit of including some of the creation details

Yeah, that would be great

> how you accomplished that certain special sound

Yeah, nice

I believe music is functional works; at least for me, it gets me
places. I think the source should follow music as well, so as to
learn. This would, in my opinion, include the csound/supercollider
files, the pattern, samples, lyrics and all else that might have been
used.

I can't even convince my best friend to think of music as functional
works in the sense I'm talking about, but it's really great if we saw
more free music in this fashion.

It would also be nice if people would tag their music so when
listening to it later next month, I'll be able to quickly identify who
made it.

I would recommend looking into matroska containers which I use for
everything now.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef@email-addr-hidden     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m