[linux-audio-user] Re: Mastered in Ardour and JAMin

From: Kjetil Svalastog Matheussen <k.s.matheussen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 27 2005 - 16:27:55 EEST

Bob:

> Hi All
> Take a listen!
>
> Ardour and JAmin really doing their thing!
>
> http://www.hearmymusic.co.uk

Great sound!

Except one thing though. The bass is far far too loud! The bassist was the
one mixing this tune right? :-)
You could also put some more compression on the bass as well I think, its
quite bumpy. (Might sound like there are some frequencies in the range
200-400 that is too loud...)

Nice drum-sound by the way. Sounds real, didn't hear that it was a
drum-machine before I read it on the web-page.