Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Mastered in Ardour and JAMin

From: Bob <fsmith@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 27 2005 - 18:41:32 EEST

Hi Thanks

I just played this on a mate's system (Large tannoy system) and I must
admit
I thought the low end didn't sound that tight.

I'll do another mix from JAmin and see what I can do with the compressor.
I've not really played with Jamin as much as I need to.

The kit sound was mostly the Gates on the Behringer DDX and JAmin.

Just a thought I wonder what the coversion does to the bass end when
making the OGG file.
I am using Audacity to convert the WAV.

Thanks for taking the time to let me know. :-)

Cheers
Bob