Re: [linux-audio-user] jack xruns on SUSE 9.3 with Edirol UA25 card - SOLVED

From: Lee Revell <rlrevell@email-addr-hidden-job.com>
Date: Fri Jul 29 2005 - 21:19:23 EEST

On Fri, 2005-07-29 at 14:03 -0400, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
> Ok. understood regarding documentation. Can I rely on you (and perhaps
> Florian) to get me up to speed on the state of things when I get back on
> the 8th? i.e. "just ask here" ...?

Sure.

FWIW I think a lot of the remaining issues are in the USB layer or the
low level drivers, because basically all PCI devices seem to be able to
operate xrun free down to the hardware limits these days.

2.6.13 is supposed to fix some of these problems. Others may be fixed
in ALSA CVS.

Also FWIW, my Windows using friends say that XP SP2 basically broke a
lot of firewire audio interfaces, so we're not alone in having these
problems...

Lee