Re: [linux-audio-user] My first track made with Linux

From: Steve D <groups@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Aug 06 2005 - 01:52:57 EEST

On Sat, Jul 30, 2005 at 07:15:25PM +0200, Cesare Marilungo wrote:
> http://www.cesaremarilungo.com/download/music/thedifference.ogg
>
> It's still unfinished. Drums are just a placeholder.
> Tools/instruments:
>
> - Muse (for sequencing and for recording audio tracks)
> - Zynaddsubfx
> - Some ladspa effects
> - tr808 soundfont.
--- ---

What a neat piece of music, atmospheric and beautiful. I hadn't
downloaded it when you posted it, but heard it on the streaming playlist
today at:

http://opensrc.org/index.php?page=RadIO

Really great, Cesare. Makes me want to study the piece, steal your ideas
and create something similar if I can. ;-)

-sd

Live life from the inside out, not the outside in.