Re: [linux-audio-user] [Semi-OT] RME Hammerfall DIGI9636

From: Michael T D Nelson <m_nels@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Aug 06 2005 - 18:47:20 EEST

Dave Phillips wrote:
> Michael T D Nelson wrote:
>> So, this is my first question: Can I get this card to work with ALSA?
> http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-doc/index.php?vendor=vendor-RME#matrix

Thanks for the very quick and useful reply.

I'm a bit embarassed to have asked that question actually. I am aware
that RME cards are well supported, but the model names just confused me.

I did look at that page before - but didn't see Digi9636 explicitly
listed anywhere.

Now, I think I understand the range a little better. I see that the
Digi9636 (Hammerfall Light?) is a cut down version of the Digi9652
(Hammerfall?).

Thanks
Michael Nelson