Re: [linux-audio-user] VST Plugins Revisited (Again)

From: <davidrclark@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Aug 07 2005 - 06:25:56 EEST

Paul Davis,

You recently posted:

i find it amusing that people think hard, difficult work like running
shared libraries from *another operating system* should somehow just
happen.

I myself was floored when it all worked. That's why I posted
this information (again). Personally I look at this as an existence
proof of something I didn't think was possible --- certainly not through
mere installation. I can't even get my own stuff to work this well.

Regards,
Dave.